Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, also known as DFW Airport, is the primary international airport serving the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex area in the U.S. state of Texas. It is the largest hub for American Airlines, which is headquartered near the airport. It was the third busiest airport in the world by aircraft movements and the tenth busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic in 2019. It is the ninth busiest international gateway in the United States and the second busiest international gateway in Texas.
· Create test plans and test strategies
· Validate ETL for various BI projects
· Document Application Life Cycle Management test cases
· Execute Test Procedures and document results
The Process and Solutions
· Prepared test plan/test scripts with Business positive/negative scenarios with SQL, UI and Micro Strategy Reporting. Also, provided End-to-End data validation for ETL and Bl systems.
· Utilized robust ETL, Bl processes and data warehousing concepts.
· Further responsibilities included:
· Created test plans and test strategies
· Created queries (medium to complex) using SQL Developer and document with each testcase to validate ETL for various BI projects
· Created and documented in Application Lifecycle Management test cases
· Executed Test Procedures and documented results for each step. (verifying and validating DDL, ETL, and any code migrated to Test environment)
· Business Intelligence
· Data Warehousing
· Optimized scripts or upgraded systems
· Improved the quality and accuracy of output data
· Reduced latency and faster availability of data due to seamless integration to DW
· Faster processing of large blobs, 360 degree analytics, and insight